version 1.0.12 hash values (Don't forget to verify those hashes!):
- MD5: 8369f97eb8f8332521d2bc7595ce9d82
- SHA-1: 666fe79d34357fc74ef0a9fdc2caa2245b837207
- SHA-256: 7ceee064b5b76c0de46d3eae186620ab05d57feabcb0e32f6e9ca8f247876fd9
This release contains usability enhancements
- Removed that most annoying message box used for feed back of same and different hash values.
- Hash value and compare value text boxes are now colored green or red depending if values match or not.
- Tool tips added to select buttons and form areas to aid in functionality explanation.
- Ctrl-a will select all text in current text field.
- Removed Compare Hashes button since hashes are now compared actively based on text changed events
- Add Clear All button, to clear all text boxes.
- Text updates for grammar and clarification
Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1
is required to run this application. You will need to install this framework prior to using the application. The current installer is not configured to install the framework if is missing. This will be added in a future release. Download Microsoft .NET 3.5 from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en